
|
Welcome! ![]() Amyra Izzati- 23 -student- Born to be Lawyer , on Allah wills. Biidznillah. HERE Tweets by @superawr Big thanks! Template made by : MohaAre-Qil Image support by : Google Header by : Syamim Best view : Google Mozilla Re.designer : Izyanyancinnamon Edit by : Amyra Izzati |
Sanah Helwah My Hero :*
I wanna say Happy Birthday to Tan Sri Zainol who has been supporting me since day one of my life!
Thanks for being the coolest dad in the world .
May Allah bless you with happiness & good health . I loves you to infinity abah
I hope abah and mama can life together until jannah :*
Can’t much gift for you but much pray so that long life for see your child success :)
can't wait to see my parents tomorrow love love love my family :*
.You're my life,don't change anything,you're perfect for us
I'll always be your little girl . hehee
|