//Secret
Welcome!



Amyra Izzati- 23 -student- Born to be Lawyer , on Allah wills. Biidznillah.


HERE



Big thanks!

Template made by : MohaAre-Qil
Image support by : Google
Header by : Syamim
Best view : Google Mozilla Re.designer : Izyanyancinnamon Edit by : Amyra Izzati


KEBAHAGIAAN/FUTURE

Photobucket


Dear KEBAHAGIAAN 

I wish falling in love has traffic lights too , so that I would know if I should GO for it , SLOW DOWN or just STOP 
When we first met , I had no idea you would be so important to me . You have no idea how much I like you . How much you make me smile , how much I love talking to you or how much I wish you were mine 


Dear FUTURE 

I try to tell myself that I don't like you. But for some reason, it makes me like you more . I am not afraid to tell you that I like you. I am just scared of what your reaction will end up being . Maybe one day, I'll be what you need . But don't wait too long because the day you want me , may be the day I've finally given up (':





0 Sweet gray!